fuck this shit
it is entirely inconsistent with elizabeth’s character for her to drop everything (PIRATE KING thank you very much) to raise a child as a landlubber
give me elizabeth, eight months pregnant, still running the show from shipwreck cove
give me elizabeth and her six-year-old
soncabin boy kicking ass and taking names as they outrun the royal navy
give me elizabeth, instead of waiting for will, sailing out to meet him
give me elizabeth dying at sea four years and one week later and signing aboard the flying dutchman to the shock of its captain
give me elizabeth and will co-captaining the dutchman and sailing the seas beyond the edge of the world for eternity together
give me young billy (i’m forced to assume they, as pirates, are unimaginative when it comes to names) telling the story of william turner, who gave up everything for the woman he loved, and elizabeth swann, who took it back with sword and pistol
something always bothered me about that ending and now I know what it was god bless
"Air above me, earth below me, fire within me."
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used this wand by TiGi which is only around $30!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Tutorial by thebeautydepartment.com
A Teen Wolf/Percy Jackson Crossover where Derek and Stiles are both Halfbloods. I’d like Derek to be son of Hades. You can choose Stiles’ goddess/mother or god/father.
Fashion Icon | Fan BingBing
Aaaahhhh bottom right is my favorite by far but all of them…